Welcome to the website of the Department of Education Papua New Guinea. By accessing and using this website, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. If you disagree with any part of these terms, please refrain from using our website.
- Use of the Website
- The content of this website is provided for general information and educational purposes only.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk. It shall be your responsibility to ensure that any services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website may include links to other websites and applications. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information or usage.
- Intellectual Property
- This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction of any content is prohibited unless authorized by the copyright owner.
- All trademarks reproduced on this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- User Conduct
- When using this website, you agree not to:
- Use this website in any way that may cause damage to the website or impair its availability or accessibility.
- Use this website for any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful purpose.
- Use this website to engage in any unauthorized advertising, promotional, or marketing activities.
- Use this website to distribute viruses or any other malicious software.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of the website or its related systems or networks.
- Disclaimer of Liability
- The Department of Education Papua New Guinea, its employees, agents, and affiliates shall not be
liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising from your use of this
website or any content herein.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Papua
New Guinea. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject
to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Papua New Guinea.
use this website after any changes are made, you acknowledge and agree to be bound by the revised
terms and conditions.
- Contact Us
|Department of Education Papua New Guinea
|P.O Box 446 Waigani
National Capital District
Papua New Guinea
|+675 328 8800